DEER PARK LOCATION
HAVE YOUR NEXT PARTY AT OUR HALL
BIRTHDAYS & SWEET SIXTEENS
WEDDINGS & ANNIVERSARIES
CHRISTENING & CONFIRMATIONS
BUSINESS & MARKETING CLASSES
CLUB & GROUP MEETINGS
HOLIDAY & CHRISTMAS PARTIES
BENEFITS OF HALL BOOKINGS
SEATS 100 WITH TWO RESTROOMS
MAY BRING YOUR OWN FOOD / DRINKS
DJ & FOOD CATERER UPON REQUEST
SERVERS & BARTENDERS AVAILABLE
HEATED & AIR CONDITIONED
FOR MORE INFORMATION
CALL (631) 586-9136
SAINT PATRICK'S HALL REGULATIONS
1. NO SMOKING IN HALL PER STATE AND COUNTY LAWS. PLEASE USE ASSIGNED ASH TRAYS
LOCATED BY STEPS OUTSIDE MAIN ENTRY DOORS FOR SMOKERS.
2. NO GAMBLING, NO EXOTIC DANCERS, NO Fire Arms, Blank Pistols, Pyrotechnics, or Smoke Machines
will be permitted. Hall chairperson and staff reserves the right to cancel the event on the spot and the user to
pay all costs in full.
3. NO alcohol to be served to anyone under the age of 21. If, the Hall Staff observes someone drinking liquor they
feel is under the age of 21, they have the right to request proof. If no proof is shown, you will be requested not to
serve that person for the remainder of your event. If you do, you will be advised that your event is terminated
and all fees are to be paid in full at that time. If a guest at your event behaves in any unruly manner, the hall
chairperson or staff will advise you that your event can be terminated and all costs are to be paid in full.
4. When you use the hall it does not allow your guests the use of the Church Grounds. (Off Limits)
5. The user is responsible for all damages to the building, property, furniture, & fixtures belonging to the Church.
6. Arrangements for the use of the kitchen ovens and coffee maker are to be made prior to the start of your event.
There will be no charge for their use. The User must designate, (up to four people) who will be allowed access to the
kitchen. All other party members shall refrain from going into the kitchen. There will be NO cooking of food allowed.
The oven and stove use are for keeping pre-cooked and/or catered food warm for serving.
7. You will receive one (1) FREE hour to decorate the hall prior to the event. All hanging decorations MUST be from
the hooks on the ceiling. Decorations on walls and doors must be approved by the janitor assigned to your event.
NO SCOTCH TAPE and NO CONFETTI will be allowed on the walls or tables. Additional set up time will be at the
fee of: (l) hour - $30 for the Hall and $15 for each staff worker.
8. Hall use time is for four (4) hours. For a 5th hour, there is a fee of $30.00 for the Hall and $15.00 for each staff
worker. NO MORE THAN ONE (1) HOUR OVERTIME WILL BE PERMITTED. At NO time will parties last past
midnight. (Except on New Year's Eve) All Town noise ordinances will be complied with.
9. The Church sound system shall be delegated to one person in the party to monitor and use with the help and
approval of the Hall Staff.
10. The minimum hall usage is no lesser than $250.00. If your party fails to meet the minimum, the remaining
amount of deposit will be forfeited.
11. This contract is not transferable.
12. The Hall is not handicap accessible.